Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands sebagai berikut:
Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands
The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former Professor of `Voorlichtingskunde` (Rural Extension) at Wageningen University. The fund was founded in 1992 by two Wageningen alumni.
The scholarship fund enables promising students from developing countries and from countries in Middle and Eastern Europe to study at Wageningen University. As a result, it contributes to the education of competent and motivated local experts, who can then play a leading role in solving the structural problems of their country in agricultural production, rural development and the environment.
Every year, dozens of students apply to the fund. Your contribution can enable even more students to begin or complete a study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must already be accepted for their chosen study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must have good academic result in their home country
- Applicant must intend to return to their own country at the completion of their degree.
- The fund also gives preference to Applicant who already receive some form of financial assistance
Before applicants can apply scholarships, they must apply for admissions.
The deadline for admission for non EU students is around May 2011.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the ‘Stichting Redelijk Studeren’ (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, University of Twente, Netherlands StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to […]
- [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University Joint PhD OpportunitiesEindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands & Macquarie University, Sydney, AustraliaResearch topic: Context-Aware Ultra-Low Power Wireless Body Area Network […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College is pleased to offer the Robin and Nadine Wells Scholarship for the academic year 2012-13. This Scholarship, worth £5,000 for one year, is intended to provide financial […]
- Undergraduate Scholarship for International Student, Keele University, UK The Keele International Student Scholarship for undergraduate students is worth GBP2000 towards the cost of your annual tuition fees for the duration of your course. Students studying a […]
- PSC Scholarship in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at University of Canterbury This scholarship was established in 2005 by Power Systems Consultants Limited with the support of the Electric Power Engineering Centre, as recognition of academic achievement by […]
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) 2012 Run completely at the local, grassroots level, the LNSF is coordinated nationally by LNESC. We bring together local fund raising efforts with corporate partners to provide over […]
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1’600 CHF per month for the duration of the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands, semoga bermanfaat.