Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas sebagai berikut:
3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas
Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research institutions. The maximum bursary period is five months, and the grant amounts to 900 Euro per month for doctoral and 1500 Euro per month for post-doctoral candidates.
Proposals should develop a clear focused research question relevant to current trends in intellectual history. Interdisciplinary projects linking political intellectual history with the history of images and media would be particularly welcome. Purely literary projects cannot be considered. Candidates can apply to work consecutively at two institutions within the programme.
Study Subject:History of Ideas
Employer: Gerda Henkel Foundation
Level:Doctoral and Postdoctoral
Application Deadline: 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- Various Scholarships Programme in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral International Scholarships in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß BalmoralThe preconditions for all scholarships with the exception of the curator scholarship are a completed course of study in art […]
- Post Doctoral Research Posistion at The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck, directed by Prof. Peter Trummer – Head of the Institute, offers a 4 year Post Doctoral Research Post. We are seeking for international […]
- Three PhD Scholarship Positions in Demography in history, anthropology or anthropological demography (PhD project 1) or a (Research) Master’s degree in history, demography, sociology or economics (PhD projects 2-3);• a strong […]
- PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f): PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in […]
- PhD Fellowship-German Literature, Literary Theory and the Philosophy of Literature The university is seeking to fill the following full time vacancy (m/f) at the Department of Literature, in cooperation with the Department of Philosophy within the context of the […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of OsloOverview One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas, semoga bermanfaat.