Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK sebagai berikut:
2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK
The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre of excellence in social science postgraduate research training has 24 fully funded ESRC PhD studentships across the consortium for students commencing their studies in the 2011/12 academic year. PhD studentships will be awarded on the basis of the academic excellence of both the candidate and the research proposal.
Have made an application to study for a PhD at the University of Kent. Applications can be made online.
Submit a research proposal. Research proposals should be discussed with the School Director of Graduate Studies / Director of Research.Supply two academic references. These should be as specific and as detailed as possible so candidates should ask their referees to provide as much information about their academic achievements at either BA or MA level (whichever is relevant) which includes details of their relative position within their cohort and details of their performance on individual courses/modules.
Application Deadline: 11 March 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Master Scholarships in Education and Teacher Training, Netherlands Leiden UniversityP.O. Box 9500, 2300 RA Leiden, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)71-527 1111E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Official Website.Education and Child StudiesLeading to: MScCourse […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at St Marry University College St Mary’s has fostered the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of its students to assist them to have successful careers and flourishing lives since its foundation in […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- PhD Studentships 2011 at Open University Business School, UK In 2011 we are inviting applications for a number of full-time funded PhD studentships (circa £15,000 per annum) in the following areas: MarketingStrategic managementHuman resource […]
- Full-Time PhD Studentship at the School of Management, University of Surrey, UK The School of Management at the University of Surrey is offering 1 full-time PhD studentship starting in October 2010.The 3 year studentship will cover fees* plus a stipend of £12,600 […]
- Social Science Doctoral Training Centre Studentships 2011 at University of Plymouth The newly established University of Plymouth Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre is delighted to announce the availability of 5 PhD studentships. Successful applicants who are […]
- PhD Scholarships:Danish/European-Chinese Social Science Research Copenhagen Business School invites applications for two vacant PhD scholarships within the field of Danish/European-Chinese social science research. The PhD must conduct research which […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK, semoga bermanfaat.