Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011 Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships sebagai berikut:
2011 Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships
Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships: Al-Maktoum Foundation offers an open scholarships competition for postgraduate students to study at Al-Maktoum Institute, Dundee (University of Aberdeen).
The scholarships are available for postgraduate students wishing to study full-time for one of the following programmes at the beginning of September:
- MLitt in Islamic Studies.
- MLitt in Islamicjerusalem Studies.
- MLitt in Multiculturalism.
- MLitt in Muslims, Globalization and the West.
The scholarships are only available for the one year MLitt programmes at Al-Maktoum Institute.
The scholarship will cover the full student tuition fee plus £650 fixed monthly sum to cover living expenses.
Applicants for the scholarship will normally be required to hold at least an upper second class Honours degree (2.1) or equivalent in an appropriate discipline and the scholarship would particularly suit a recent graduate.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
The primary criterion for the award of the scholarships in this open competition will be academic merit.
Any applicant whose first language is not English is required to have an IELTS score of 7.5 or above (including a score of 6 in the writing section) or equivalent (e.g. TOEFL 625)
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Ailie Donald Bursary, University of Edinburgh, UK Ailie Donald BursaryThis bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually for full-time or part-time postgraduate study in English Language.EligibilityCandidates must give evidence of reasonable […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland WIT International Student ScholarshipThe International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- The Albukhary Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies Successful candidates are required to undergo a 6 months Intensive English Programme prior to admission into the Foundation Studies Programme (1 year) and then undergraduate studies (3 […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK Studying for an MBA is a fantastic way to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and improve your employment prospects. We recognise the personal and financial commitment involved in […]
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK Applicants should have a good first degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an approved university, and would ideally have some work or placement experience. […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011 Al-Maktoum Foundation Scholarships, semoga bermanfaat.