Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore sebagai berikut:
LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore
The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the January 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
Value & Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 11 November 2015, 5pm
Please click here to download the application form.
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts,
Division of Student Administration,
Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end December 2015.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
For more information, please visit official website: www.lasalle.edu.sg.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands Efficient knowledge sharing is increasingly a predictor of an enterprise’s success in meeting wider business goals. Océ is organized around dedicated business lines that maintain the […]
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees.Value and duration Scholarships are initially for […]
- Fulbright Dikti Master Degree Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The program is open to applicants who serve as part time or permanent faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.