Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore sebagai berikut:
PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore
The NUS PhD-MBA
A doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineers
The new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering students who have the potential to create and lead technology companies. The programme is jointly hosted by the NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering and the NUS Business School. Students develop their research skills by doing a PhD in any scientific or engineering discipline, choosing among a wide range of subjects, projects, departments and advisers. Concurrently they develop their business acumen by working on an MBA. Internships in technology companies provide practical technology business training.
* Concurrent PhD and MBA degrees in a short period of time
* Choice of any subject for the PhD, from the life and physical sciences to engineering and IT
* Generous monthly stipend
* Full scholarship covering tuition fees for the PhD
* Full MBA tuition fee waiver
* No bond
NUS is a well ranked global University and is located in Singapore, in the heart of Asia. Singapore has long been an excellent place in which to do business and has in the last decade invested heavily in research and development, building up a world class research infrastructure. Singapore offers access to some of the world`s largest and fastest growing markets.
A keen, open and independent mind, common sense, appreciation for the importance of science, technology and business, the ability to act and get things done alone and in a team are hallmarks of students suitable for the NUS PhD-MBA. Valuing the wide range of backgrounds of potential students, factors that the recruitment committee will weigh when making decisions on admissions into the NUS PhD-MBA are: very good academic records, good results in standardized tests, research experience, industry experience, completed internships, involvement in startups and other business and entrepreneurial experience, as well as good English.
The application deadline for the August 2011 intake is 7 January 2011. Women and men of all nationalities, with an undergraduate or Masters degree in any scientific, engineering, maths or IT discipline, previously awarded or expected in 2011, are eligible to apply.
Visit official website: http://www.phd-mba.nus.edu.sg/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- PhD Scholarship in Interdisciplinary Areas at National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer Ph.D. research scholarships from August 2010 in the following interdisciplinary areas:- THE CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA- ASIAN MIGRATION- […]
- NUS Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN Nationals The National University of Singapore [NUS] offers 40 scholarships each year to nationals of ASEAN* member countries to take full-time course-work graduate degrees at NUS. Singapore […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Erasmus Mundus International Master Scholarship in Management of IT (IMMIT) Erasmus Mundus programme: International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
- International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University Cranfield University, School of Management is More than a business school; a school of management. Our founders believed that practical management can only sensibly be taught to people […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.