Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland sebagai berikut:
Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 25,000
Geographic region: Worldwide (with preference given to developing countries)
Who can qualify
Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
Jury: The IMD MBA Scholarship Committee
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA. Topic Description Number […]
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition.Number of scholarships: ThreeAmount: CHF 30,000Geographical […]
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- Image Magazine “Women on the MBA” scholarship 2011 at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland Win €15,000 towards an MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School IMAGE Magazine, in association with the UCD Smurfit School is offering a €15,000 scholarship to one […]
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany Goethe Excellence Scholarship Open to all highly qualified Goethe MBA and EMFA applicants who demonstrate academic merit/achievement. Decided along with overall admissions decision, […]
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionAfrica, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland, semoga bermanfaat.