Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK sebagai berikut:
International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK
The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit Scholarship
Open to all international fee paying students applying for full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate courses. Award deducted from tuition fees.
- 5 x 50% scholarships
- 10 x 25% scholarships
Term: Valid for 1 year only.
Eligible courses: All undergraduate and all taught postgraduate Masters courses
Application type: Complete the scholarship application form. Please note that you must have applied for one of our courses before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: Friday 13 June 2014
Please note the following:
- To be eligible for these scholarships and bursaries students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to these terms and conditions.
For information on any of our scholarships please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit official website: www.glos.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK Application for a Business School Undergraduate International scholarship There are scholarships available, each paying £2,800 for a maximum of three years, based on academic […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK In 2012, 40 University of Brighton international scholarships worth a reduction of £4,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course are available to new, full-time […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK, semoga bermanfaat.