Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy sebagai berikut:
International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International full-time MBA candidates in the form of various types of scholarships, contributions and competitions. All scholarships and tuition fee contributions are merit-based and are calculated over the €26,000 fee (excludes university taxes and books).
TOTAL MBA TUITION FEE: 26,000 (+ 1,700 € University Fees and 1000€ books and case studies)
To be considered for any financial aid, please submit your application along with the Financial Aid request. Decisions regarding the awarding of financial aid will be made at each deadline: 15th July, 15th September, 15th November and 15th January.
Scholarships are merit-based and priority is given to early bird applications.
General Scholarships and Financial Aid
The following financial aid is offered by MIP:
- General merit-based scholarships covering up to 25% of the tuition fee and in some cases up to 50%.*
- Special country-based contributions covering up to 50% of the tuition fee
* In some cases, scholarship recipients may be assigned a special project and required to work at the school for a maximum of 8 hours per week.
The following financial aid is offered by Politecnico di Milano through the two Alumni Associations:
- ASP – Alta Scuola Politecnica (up to 50%)
- UNITECH (up to 50%)
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record
- GMAT/GRE score
- Results of the MBA selection process
N.B. The criteria for provision of scholarships may change from year to year and is left up to the school’s discretion. In order to apply for these, students must fill all of the application form including the financial aid form.
Candidates are entitled to take advantage of only ONE type of financial aid offered by MIP and its collaborators.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UKMaster Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UK Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are liable to pay overseas students’ fees. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on the LLM […]
- Master Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UK Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are liable to pay overseas students’ fees. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on the LLM […]
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany Goethe Excellence Scholarship Open to all highly qualified Goethe MBA and EMFA applicants who demonstrate academic merit/achievement. Decided along with overall admissions decision, […]
- The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA. Topic Description Number […]
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – FULL TIME EDITION XXIII edition (September 2012 – September 2013) Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA The Juilliard School is committed to educating talented performing artists and helping them achieve their highest potential. To that end, we wish to enable all admitted students to […]
- Part-time Scholarships for Postgraduate in Business UK - University of Westminster offers Postgraduate scholarships for January 2009: MBA part-time scholarships and Westminster Business School part-time scholarships.MBA part-time […]
- 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy 2011 – Master Scholarships in the field of Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design in Italy Study Subject: Industrial Design for ArchitectureEmployer: […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.